The past couple of days have been so busy and Maddy has been fighting a cold so it's been kind of crazy here. We have managed to find time to do a few things! We got our pictures taken for the Christmas Card, here are a few that didn't make the card, but are some of Mommy's favorites
We are sitting up so nicely now, she reaches for her toys and I have a feeling it won't be long before I think she's going to start trying to crawl.
But since we haven't felt very good, sleeping in the chair has been pretty normal, here is Maddy trying to take a nap.
But we did manage to see Santa - he landed for a while at Ridgedale Mall and we were able to get a quick picture with him! Maddy must have known who he was because she was all smiles for St. Nick!








1 comment:
I love the Christmas pictures and you can tell she will be one to pose for the camera......A LOT!
Post a Comment