Tuesday, September 16, 2008

With how much Maddy has been kicking and starting to move her legs, I decided to pull out her bouncy chair that she got at her baby shower from her Auntie Donna, Cousin Julie and Cousin Vicki. She didn't quite know what to think of it...her feet didn't quite touch the bouncy part


So I put my lap desk under her feet and at she can at least touch with that.
By the 2nd time she was in it, she really started to like it. She really likes the caterpillar that turns and moves up and down.

Dad and Maddy do watch quite a few hunting shows together...she's getting pretty excited for the upcoming hunting season...she's even got her camo out in anticipation of the coming fall...it's hard work getting prepared so she has to stop and rest quite a bit yet.
This past weekend was also the last big family gatherings before Brian is redeployed to Iraq. Here are just a few pictures from this weekend. I know that we have several more good ones coming and I will post those when I get them.
Aunt Sarah was pretty comfy to sleep on...Maddy took several naps on Aunt Sarah!
Unfortunately Uncle Brian had a pretty bad cold and didn't feel very good. He let us take a few pictures, but you can tell he didn't feel too good.
We also found out that Aunt Amber and Uncle Brian are going to be Aunt and Uncle again!! Congrats on the coming Baby Folkerts!!!!
Aunt Sarah and Cousin Jozy
Chicken Bumpa and Maddy
Grammy helping Maddy play in the saucer-size
Sunday we celebrated Uncle Brian, Aunt Sarah and Mommy's birthdays at Aunt Sarah's house.
After lunch, the guys sprawled out on the floor, which didn't take Jozy long to start going between the 3 of them along with the dogs.
Aunt Amber hanging out with her girls...we expect her to some day be running softball camp for all the little girls in the family!
Maddy talking to Aunt Amber and Uncle Brian
Uncle Brian and Jozy playing around
Cousin Jozy loves to kiss and play with Maddy, she is so good with her too!
Me, Maddy and Jozy
If you have more pictures from this past weekend, please send them to me so I can post them. I know there are lots more family pictures out there!!!
Since our computer died right after Maddy was born, Nanna and Gramps have been kind enough to let us use their computer so we can update the blog and work on the computer. Here is Maddy hanging out with Nanna and Gramps while I update the blog!

No comments: